Kobe Creations is a leading eCommerce services and software development company with specialties in integration solutions. We are looking for competent candidates who are as passionate about web development as the rest of our team is. You will be a great fit in our close knit company if you are a confident and enthusiastic self-starter who isn't afraid to put forward new and innovative ideas. You will have the opportunity to work on a vast array of different projects while working with and exploring new frameworks and tools.
We are seeking experienced full-stack developers who are comfortable with the entire web development process: from a projects inception to its deployment. You will play an integral role in consulting, development and maintaining projects for our clients. This is a full-time role.
• Strong PHP and MySQL experience, preferred 5+ years commercially
• HTML5 / CSS3 expertise and responsive design skills
• Experience with eCommerce websites, especially
• WordPress / Woocommerce
• Strong experience with PHP frameworks (Laravel)
• Working knowledge of Unix systems and Bash
• Strong experience with networking and web servers (Apache, Nginx)
• Ability to work well independently and in a team
• Strong time management skills
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail, and a keen eye for good design
We are seeking an experienced designer who is able to work on multiple levels of the design process: from wireframes to mockups to live site design. You will play a strong role in the inception phase of projects and in client communications at the beginning of new projects. Part-time role?
• Full understanding of Photoshop
• Full understanding of Balsamiq
• Full understanding of Figma or similar programs (eg. Sketch, DreamWeaver, WebFlow, Macaw, etc.)
• CSS and responsive design skills
• Strong understanding of SEO rankings
• Interest in current and future UI/UX trends
• Ability to work well in a team
• Great communication, both written and verbal
• High attention to detail
If you think you’ve got what it takes and would love to be an integral part of our team, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com